Monday, July 20, 2009

old friends are good friends

Juliette and I have been friends for 10+years despite us living in separate states for the past 5 years or so. We were able to reunite yesterday and enjoy dinner and visiting while the kids played and the guys "talked hunting" at her father in law's home in Pocatello. Juliette is great at keeping in touch and we have met in various locations throughout the years. We always have fun reminiscing about our lives in Pocatello, going to school with only 1 or 2 tiny kids each. My how are lives have changed. Both hubbies are finished with school, Juliette and Chris have 6 kids (including 1 set of twins), and of course we have 4 kiddos that keep us hopping. It was a great day with great friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are still friends. Its so good to have good friends. You & me are lucky. :)

holmesfamily8 said...

It was so much fun to visit with you guys Jolene! It makes me tear up to think of how far apart we live though. Chris really misses Jeremy too. He needs his hunting buddy close again!

Monica said...

I agree old friends are great. Are you signing your kids up for swimming this year?